English Medium (7.45am to 12 noon)
The academic year begins in June and consists of two terms. The first term starts from June and ends in October and thesecond term start from November and ends in April. The course of studies is arranged according to the Rules and Regulations.
Outdoor games, drill and sports are compulsory. Students are physically examined regularly by our school doctor or health visitor.
Progress reports are issued after conducting the monthly tests and the quarterly examinations and the same are to be duly signed by the teachers and the parents or guardians. Thus, we get clear information about the development of the wards in the academic field.
There is no caste bar or any particular religious preaching. School is open for every human being.
Admissions for all standards are started from the month of January in each year.
Angel English School is one of the oldest English Medium schools in Maninagar. Established since 1982, it is part of the charity Yuvak Vikas Samitee. We are a provider of Gujarat State board and British style education, this equips our students with a solid foundation.
We believe “Children are not vessels to be filled, but lamps to be lit.” -Trupti Gor, Co- founder Angel English school
We believe in the power of educators to excite, inspire and advocate for positive change in our world. Our goal is to prepare the next generation of education leaders to meet the practice and policy challenges of the 21st century.
We would like to understand more about you & your child’s needs. Every child is different and needs careful planning. Your child is very important for us. So reply back or book an appointment to meet our admission team member to discuss your requirements.
Admission Process & Learners Journey at Angel school
1-to-1 meeting with our team to discuss admission, undergo your assessment. This takes place at our school premises Naresh Building, Opp L G Hospital, Maninagar, Ahmedabad 380008 Phone 25465013
Complete the admission form, provide documents with the form.
Admission committee will discuss your son or daughter’s application. In some cases, a second interview will be held with the admission committee.
If successful, follow step 4 onwards.
If you are a single parent, your child is disabled or an orphan, special appointments will be made with our trustee to discuss support from our charity provides.
Pay fees and collect starter pack.
First day of school: Induction, site tour, individual assessment for class they are admitted in.
Preparation of individual Learning Plan by course tutor, scheme of work and follow plan
Refreshing scheme of work, teaching plan to make the journey for students enjoyable and successful.
– Children who complete the age of 2.5 years in June are eligible for admission to Nursery.
– Guardians seeking admission for their wards must bring a Birth Certificate from the Municipal Office.
– Compulsory immunization to all wards is a must.
– Admission fees once paid will not be refunded.
– A student once admitted cannot be discontinued without one month’s prior notice.
– Playgroup: a child with an approx. age of about 2 years is eligible for admission.
– Primary: children who complete the age of 5 in June are eligible for admission to standard 1.
– Guardians must take care that their wards aren’t absent except in unavoidable circumstances.
– All student must be in the school premises before the class starts.
– Guardians must send a leave-note for absence of their ward.
– If absent without permission, wards must bring to school a valid reason signed by the guardian.
– Absence on the re-opening day is not allowed.
– A students suffering from infectious disease shall not be allowed to attend the school.
– Students who have irregular attendance and habitual absence, will be dismissed from the school.
Rules of Discipline:
– School hours are specified by the school authorities from time to time.
– Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission.
– Personal hygiene and cleanliness are expected from all students.
– Each and every student should be encouraged to speak in English.
– Running, playing or shouting in the school premises is not allowed.
– Each student should endeavor to keep the tone and fair name of the school by excelling good manners.
– Students are not allowed to wear any ornaments or bring any valuable articles to school.
– The authorities will not have any responsibility for the loss of any confiscated items.
Payment of Fees:
– Fees are to be paid by the 10th of every month.
– Delay of payment beyond one month renders a pupil, liable to removal from the school.
– The school calendar should always be produced at the time of paying the fees.
– Fees for the month of May are to be paid in April.
– Fees for June must be paid during the 1st week of commencing class.
Failing this means admission will be cancelled and re-admission will be prohibited.
– Full fees are to be paid even if the pupil is absent for the whole month.
– Pupils will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless all fees are paid in full.
– No leaving certificate will be issued unless all fees are paid in full.
– Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
– Private tuitions are not encouraged.
– Private tuitions should not be engaged without the prior permission of the school authorities.
– It is a guardian’s responsibility to send wards to school on time and taking them back after school.
– The responsibility of the school authorities ceases immediately after the school is closed.
The school authorities are insisting to compulsorily wear the uniforms by all the students in the following manner:
BOYS: Sky blue coloured half pant, white bush shirt, red tie, white socks with blue strips and black leather shoes (navy blue sweaters in winter)
GIRLS: Sky blue coloured tunic, white blouse, red tie, white socks with blue strips and black leather shoes (navy blue sweaters in winter)
All pupils are expected to attend the school daily in complete school uniform, which should be clean and neat. Those coming to school without proper uniform and without shoes are liable to be sent home, unless they have a note of viable excuse from their parents.